WebyEntrepreneurs Network Regional Head is the representative for all the outlet heads for the given region. Regional heads are the persons who interact with the outlet heads and sell outlet rights and help outlets get their required store registrations in the region. The Regional head will have an in-depth understanding of internal and external functioning of the network apps , and act as a consultant to determine how the various webyentrepreneurs network solutions and features can meet their needs.
- Region Head needs to manage the new joinings and existing outlet heads of the region.
- The Regional Head is responsible for selling Outlet rights for the particular area of the region.
- Needs to supervise, lead and coordinate effectively with the outlet heads in all levels of proximity.
- Guide and support outlet heads with day-to-day store operations.
- Evaluate regional and individual performances.
- Should help the outlet heads with the queries they have and help them out if they are facing difficulties with the services.
- Lead and help the outlet heads to reach their target of store registrations and other app registrations or renewals.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance team
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
Note: The pay will depend on whether your target is reached or any minimum amount specified is reached. The specific condition for the pay will be discussed once you are selected.
|Age||20 and above|
|Salary||Rs. 5,10,000/- per annum/upto Rs. 42,500/- per month|
|Qualification||No minimum qualification required|
|Experience||0 to 5 years|
|Duration||2 years plus|
|Contract start date||Immediate|
|Location||Any regions from district/city/town in India|